This sponge with black sticky rice mixture tastes soft and sweet. Suitable to be a snack when drinking coffee. How to make it is also easy.
250 g of black glutinous rice flour
200 g of margarine, melt
250 g refined sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp SP
½ teaspoon vanilla powder
¼ teaspoon salt
6 eggs chicken eggs
2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
How to make:
• Mix sugar, eggs and sp then beat until fluffy.
• Mix black glutinous rice flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla powder and stir until blended.
• Pour white sweetened condensed milk on melted butter then mix it into the mixture.
• After stirring evenly, add flour little by little until smooth.
• When finished, pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
• Steam for 25-30 minutes until cooked on medium heat.
• Once cooked, remove from heat and cool for a moment.