Similar to a cookie cake, this cake uses powdered chocolate and melted chocolate. Once cooked, the melted chocolate on it melts. It’s good for a friend’s coffee snack. Let’s make it!
50 g margarine
100 g chocolate compound
100 g water Dough:
200 g sugar
1 teaspoon emulsifier
1 teaspoon vanilla extract Sift together: 300 g medium protein flour
50 g of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
How to make:
▪ Melt margarine, chocolate compound, and water by double boiler. Stir until evenly mixed then set aside.
▪ Beat eggs, sugar, emulsifier and vanilla extract until they are expanding at high speed.
▪ Mix while sifting wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Then mix it into the dough slowly with the technique of turning it back using a spatula.
▪ Add the melted chocolate gradually while stirring with a spatula evenly.
▪ Prepare a block cake. Spread with margarine to keep it from sticking.
▪ Heat the mold. Add the mixture.
▪ Cover and cook until half done or the inside of the cake is still half runny.