This classic snack is never boring. The filling is vegetables, chicken meat and suun then wrapped with mashed mashed potatoes that are savory. Let’s make it ourselves!
300 gr potatoes
150 ml of liquid milk
1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
50 gr grated cheddar cheese
2 egg yolks
150 gr fillet chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
2 cloves of garlic, geprek
100 gr carrots, cut into small squares
50 grams of peas
2 ear mushrooms, thinly sliced
50 gr of glass noodles
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
150 ml of chicken stock
oil for sauteing
How to make:
• Steam the potatoes until tender
• Heat oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
• Add carrots, chicken and peas, cook until the chicken changes color then add chicken broth.
• Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well then add vermicelli.
• Stir again until everything is mixed evenly. Set aside.
• After the potatoes are tender, mash the potatoes. Mix with grated cheese, salt, pepper and 1 egg yolk.
• Stir until smooth and then put in a plastic triangle.
• Prepare a heat-resistant bowl, fill with mashed potatoes.
• Put on it stir-fried chicken, spread it evenly. Put the mashed potatoes again and repeat once more.
• Sprinkle grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes with heat 165 C until golden yellow.