Do you want a cafe style breakfast? Just make an omelette with this deliciously delicious cheese alloy. Eating with bread makes it even more filling.
3 eggs, beat
30 g of red bell pepper, chopped
30 g of cheddar cheese, grated
15 g of green onion
30 g of beef bacon, cooked and cut
30 g of spinach, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon pepper
2 slices of sourdough bread
2 tablespoons butter
3 pieces of colby jack cheese
How to make:
• In a bowl, mix beaten eggs, paprika, cheese, leeks, beef bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
• Cut and remove the center of the bread slice, leaving only the edges.
• Melt butter in a non-stick skillet.
• Place the bread slices on the pan and fill each slice with egg mixture.
• Cook for about 3 minutes, and turn to cook 3 minutes on the other side.
• Add cheese mixture to 1 slice of bread. Cover with the remaining pieces and cover the pan to melt the cheese.
• Remove from heat and serve.