Noodle which is processed by baking it tastes delicious and tasty. With the filling of meat and mozzarella cheese the taste is more stable. Right for a snack.
1 packet of instant noodles
75 g ground beef
200 ml of liquid milk
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons of salt
4 pieces of mozzarela cheese
How to make:
• Boil Instant noodles until cooked, set aside.
• Heat 3 tablespoons of oil, add the meat, stir-fry until the meat changes color.
• Add onions and carrots. Cook until the carrots are cooked and fragrant. Then add the instant noodle seasoning.
• Season with pepper and salt to taste. Mix well then set aside.
• In another container, mix the boiled instant noodles, with milk, eggs and stir-fried meat.
• Mix well then pour into the schotel pan. Smooth it out.
• Add Zucchini slices and Mozzarella Cheese on top.
Bake for 20-30 minutes at 170 ℃.
Remove from the oven, serve with tomato sauce and chili sauce to taste.