Rice wrapped in banana leaves with spicy and seasoned chicken filling is delicious to eat warm. It can also be used for office supplies or on a trip. Let’s make it!
250 g of rice
500 ml coconut milk
2 lemongrass stems
2 bay leaves
Banana leaves for wrapping
Basil leaves for sprinkling
500 g chicken breast
12 red chili peppers
7 cloves of shallot
3 cloves of garlic
3 cm galangal
1 lemongrass stalk
2 bay leaves
2 pieces of orange leaf
100 ml thick coconut milk
1 bunch of basil leaves take the leaves
Oil for sauteing
How to make:
• Add rice, coconut milk, lemon grass, bay leaves and salt to the pan. Cook until the rice is cooked.
• Stuffing: Blend shallots, garlic and red cayenne pepper with a little oil. Set aside.
• Heat oil, add spices, lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, and orange leaves.
• Saute until cooked and fragrant.
• Add chicken breast, stir until seasonings are evenly mixed.
• Then add thick coconut milk, stir again until evenly distributed.
• Season with pepper, salt and sugar to taste. Cook until the spices seep into the chicken.
• Add the cooked basil leaves for a while, lift, set aside then shred the chicken.
• Take a banana leaf, put rice, chicken fillings, shredded chicken and seasonings.
Roll and pin with a stick, then bake until the banana leaves dry. Lift.