While weekend, make your own beef leg soup. The chewy taste of cow’s legs makes lunch even more delicious and delicious.
½ kg cow feet, wash thoroughly
Water to boil
1 bay leaf
1 sheet of orange leaf
1 lemongrass stalk
650 ml instant coconut milk
350 ml of chicken stock
½ tablespoons of brown sugar comb
Sugar to taste
Salt to taste
Oil for sauteing
2 grilled turmeric segments
2 ginger segments
3 cloves of garlic
3 tsp ebi
3 curly red chilies
5 grains of hazelnut
10 whole pepper grains
½ tablespoon coriander
How to make:
• Blend all the seasoning ingredients with a little oil. Set aside.
• Presto the cow’s feet until tender, set aside.
• Heat some oil, add bay leaves, orange leaves and lemongrass.
• Saute until the leaves wither then add the blended spices.
Cook until the spices are cooked (the color turns a bit dark).
• Then pour coconut milk and chicken stock. Stir well.
• Enter the leg of the cow that has been prestoed earlier. Stir and then add brown sugar, salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
• Cook until boiling then serve.