The global cooling fabrics market is estimated to reach value of USD 4.03 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in the demand for sportswear and protective clothing is propelling the cooling fabrics market. Rise in awareness about better health has led to increased adoption of exercises, which has generated high demand for sportswear. Cooling fabrics offer comfortable body temperature in hot weather and ease the body condition. It also provides protection from UV rays, pollution, and sweat. Development of cost-effective products and promotional activities to create awareness about cooling fabrics are likely to drive the market for cooling fabrics in the near future.
This report on the global cooling fabrics Market equips the reader with all essential tools to decipher their standing in the industry based on the growth of revenue or sales. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global cooling fabrics market from various perspectives to deliver a detailed, informative, and precise analysis of regional growth, competition, and market segmentation, among other factors. Moreover, it also gives an accurate account of the significant breakthroughs and developments that influence the global cooling fabrics market. It also focuses on both the global as well as the regional expansion of the cooling fabrics industry to give an overall analysis.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/444
Key Highlights of Report
- In December 2020, Brrr introduced a new cooling fabric named ‘Brrr Pro.’ These fabrics are embedded with micro-cooling minerals, along with performance drying and hyper wicking, in order to elevate the ‘triple chill effect’ for fresh experience and superior comfort.
- Natural cooling fabrics are witnessing increased demand, owing to high demand for natural and biodegradable products. These fabrics comprise inherent ventilation property. Growth in awareness about environmental issues is estimated to drive the demand for natural cooling fabrics during the forecast period.
- The knitted segment dominated the market in the year 2019. Thermal property of knitted fabrics along with their ability to offer protection against cross weather conditions is fueling the segment.
- The sports apparel segment held the largest market share in 2019. Cooling fabrics are largely consumed in the manufacture of sportswear. Increased demand for cooler clothes among people who exercise and play sports is driving the segment.
- North America held the largest market share in the year 2019. Presence of major producers of cooling fabrics in the region is boosting the market in North America. Rapid adoption of advanced cooling technologies in the U.S. contributes to the market in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Nike, Inc., Adidas AG, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Nilit Ltd., Tex-Ray Industrial Co., Ltd., Polartec LLC, Ahlstrom Corporation, Invista, Kraton Corporation, and Coolcore LLC
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/444
Furthermore, the report divides the Cooling Fabrics market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global cooling fabrics market based on type, technology, textile type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Active Cooling Fabrics
- Air Cooled
- Liquid Cooled
- Passive Cooling Fabrics
- Phase Change Cooling
- Evaporation Cooling
Textile Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Sports Apparel
- Protective Wearing
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. The regional analysis of the market comprises of production volume information, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2020-2027. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/444
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Overview of the Cooling Fabrics Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Cooling Fabrics industry
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/444
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Agricultural Pheromones Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agricultural-pheromones-market
Chromatography Resins Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chromatography-resins-market
Plastic Waste Management Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market
Super Absorbent Polymers Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/super-absorbent-polymers-market
Structural Insulated Panels Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structural-insulated-panels-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights