The global Virtual Diagnostics Market is forecasted to be worth USD 1,512.2 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for virtual diagnostics is growing due to an increase in the awareness level of early diagnosis and a rise in demand for affordable and accessible diagnostics. Rapid growth due to a rise in the adoption of IoT in the healthcare sector is also a contributing factor. Global Virtual Diagnostics Market research report delivers a comprehensive analysis of the market outlook, regulatory framework, and macro- and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report is formulated through extensive research and surveys to offer accurate and authentic information about the market size, market share, product portfolio, revenue generation, and projected market growth. The report offers key insights into the competitive and regional landscape of the market to assist the stakeholders and investors in formulating strategic business plans.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report are:
AliveCor Inc., Eyenuk Inc., IDx Technologies Inc., Cardiologs Technologies, CapsoVision Inc., Olympus Corporation, Sight Diagnostics, ResApp Health Limited, Phelcom Technologies, and Medtronic Plc., among others
The COVID-19 pandemic has spurred the growth of the industry. The imposition of social as well as physical distancing has driven the demand for a virtual diagnostic to limit the growth of coronavirus. Digital healthcare has emerged as a crucial technology amidst remote areas and rural populations.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/357
However, certain factors, such as low level of accuracy and rise in privacy concerns amongst the population, are expected to drive the virtual diagnostic market. The technical breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning, coupled with the high level of adoption of smartphones across the globe, are also paving the way for virtual diagnostics.
The government is also encouraging key companies to provide cover for virtual healthcare services, such as e-visits, virtual check-ins, and communication. Market players are also investing in the development of technology to expand into the untapped market in emerging nations.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In November 2020, Vera Smart Healthcare announced the expansion by investing another USD 20 million to add over twenty new healthcare services. For the funding, the company has attained the backing of U.S. investors. The company planned to roll out remote health services for home-based diagnostics & tests, medication delivery, virtual doctor care, and nutrition consultation.
- The Asia Pacific region is witnessing high growth owing to the presence of a high geriatric population. The adoption of smart technology in the healthcare sector will also impact the market positively.
- Gastrointestinal virtual diagnostics is growing at a substantial pace as the number of gastrointestinal patients is exceedingly being propelled. Increasing incidences of pediatric gastroenterological disorders are also some of the key reasons for the demand for virtual diagnostics.
- The hospital segment is increasingly adopting the technology to treat and consult patients located in remote areas. With overwhelmed staff, several hospitals are behind in the incorporation of IoT with their equipment, but recent developments are anticipated to increase funding to the healthcare sector, which in turn, will drive the demand of the virtual diagnostic market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/357
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Virtual Diagnostics Market on the type, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Gastrointestinal Virtual Diagnostics
- Ophthalmology Virtual Diagnostics
- Cardiology Virtual Diagnostics
- Pathology Virtual Diagnostics
- Others Virtual Diagnostics
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Others (Homecare and Research Institutes)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key points covered in the report:
- A detailed outlook of the market with essential data beneficial for business
- Market segmentation based on product types, applications, and end-users. For further understanding, the key segments are further divided into sub-segments
- Growth factors, driving and restraining factors, product trends, and technological advancements are extensively discussed
- Latest product developments, incorporation of new techniques and profiles of major competitors
- An 8-year forecast estimation detailing the growth and expansion scope of the Virtual Diagnostics market
- In-depth analysis of the historical years (2017-2018) and forecast period (2020-2027)
- Market dynamics with information of players, challenges, restraints, threats, and opportunities
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the top vendors
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/357
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiries, and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Browse Related Reports:
Computational Biology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/computational-biology-market
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/inhalation-and-nasal-spray-market
Research Antibodies Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/research-antibodies-market
Wound Cleanser Products Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wound-cleanser-products-market