The global eco-friendly food packaging market size is expected to reach USD 334.97 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid market revenue growth of eco-friendly food packaging is owing to supportive government regulations and technical breakthroughs in packaging industry for production of packaging using non-petroleum products. Additionally, rising preference for innovative products such as edible packaging, compostable food packaging, water-soluble packaging is driving eco-friendly food packaging industry.
Initiatives taken by the government to promote eco-friendly packaging and rising consumer preferences towards eco-friendly materials are driving market revenue growth.
For Exclusive Sample Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4921
Companies profiled in the global eco-friendly food packaging market include
Amcor, Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Ball Corporation, Tetra Pak, Crown Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Huhtamaki OYJ, Westrock Company, Smurfit Kappa Group.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the eco-friendly food packaging market based on material, application, type, technique, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Recycled content packaging
- Degradable packaging market
- Reusable packaging
Ask for Customize Research Report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4921
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By material, paper & paperboard segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global eco-friendly food packaging market over forecast period. This is due to wide use of paper & paperboard in foodservice and retail industry, along with transportation of bulk food & beverage products. Because of its degradability and recyclable properties, paper & paperboard are the most preferred packaging material in food and beverage sector. Due to growing environmental concerns, ready-to-eat, on-the-go and frozen & fresh meals are increasingly being provided and delivered in paperboard packaging.
- By application, food segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global eco-friendly food packaging market in 2020. Due to fast-paced day-to-day life, consumers are seeking convenient foods solution. Segment revenue growth is driven by growing demand for convenience food and rise in number of working women. Beverages are typically supplied in reusable or recyclable containers; food may also be served in biodegradable packaging, such as paper and paperboards, which supports demand for eco-friendly packaging for food products.
- By type, recycled content packaging segment accounted for largest revenue share 2020, and is expected to grow at a faster rate over the forecast period. The recycled content packaging is cost-effective and may be reused several times. It consists of both pre-and post-consumer waste materials. The pre-consumer waste material is made up of trash generated during the production process. This lowers the cost and reduces the strain on natural resources.
There are chapters to cover the vital aspects of the Global Eco-Friendly Food Packaging Market.
Chapter 1 covers the Eco-Friendly Food Packaging Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2 talks about the top manufacturers and analyses their sales, revenue and pricing decisions for the duration 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3 displays the competitive nature of the market by discussing the competition among the top manufacturers. It dissects the market using sales, revenue and market share data for 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, shows the global market by regions and the proportionate size of each market region based on sales, revenue and market share of Eco-Friendly Food Packaging, for the period 2019- 2028;
Download Summary https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4921
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052
E-mail: [email protected]