According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Food and Beverage Disinfection Market was valued at USD 149.1 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 206.4 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.1%. Disinfection is performed to reduce or eliminate the presence of microorganisms from the surface or processing equipment surface. A surface is said to be chemically clean if it is free from microscopic residues of soil and disinfectant chemicals which is responsible for contaminating food products.
The report offers a panoramic view of competitive landscape of the global market to offer key insights into the key players and their business expansion plans. It also offers critical insights into their financial status, global position, product portfolio, revenue and gross profit margins, and technological and research developments. It further sheds lights on M&A activities, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, deals, and product launches among others. The research study deploys advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer deeper insights into key players.
Disinfection and cleaning are crucial parts of the production cycle. Disinfection, if not done correctly can cause severe consequences. Before disinfection, effective cleaning must be carried out to eliminate soils, residues, and other particulate matter. Using validated disinfectants following instructions and contact times significantly reduce the microbial growth.
Request free sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1918
The global F&B Disinfection industry is highly fragmented with major players like Evonik, Neogen Corporation, Solvay, Stepan Company, FINK TEC GmbH, Entaco, CCL Pentasol, and Xylem among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In seafood Industry, ozonation is one of the popular technology used. Trihalomethanes or dioxins are harmful by-products produced when chlorine reacts with organic matter found in water.
- Chlorine Dioxide is a compound used as a sanitizer to be effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses. Chlorine dioxide can also acts as an oxidizer that reacts with the proteins and fatty acids within the cell membrane, resulting in loss of permeability control and disruption of protein synthesis.
- Disinfecting chemicals or sanitizers are registered as pesticides in U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The Disinfectants can kill a higher number of microorganisms as compared to sanitizers.
- Health Canada has approved the sale of disinfectants for premises which contain chlorine compounds (e.g., bleach), peroxide and peroxyacid mixtures, carboxylic acids, quaternary ammonium compounds, acid anionic, and iodine compounds for use on food-contact surfaces.
- Growing concern over the development of resistance to certain therapeutic drugs has led to questions over microorganisms developing resistance to sanitizers. This may create a concern among the society about the application of sanitizers.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1918
Type (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Chlorine compounds
- Hydrogen peroxide & peracetic acid
- Quaternary ammonium compounds
Technology (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- UV radiation
- Dry Fogging
- Steam Ultrasound
Application (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Food surface
- Food packaging
- Food processing equipment
End Use (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Food industry
- Meat & poultry
- Fish & seafood
- Fruits & vegetables
- Dairy products
- Ready-to-eat meals
- Processed foods
- Beverage industry
- Alcoholic beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages
Order This Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1918
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-and-beverage-disinfection-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Food and Beverage Disinfection market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse Related Reports:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]